Effective Date: September 13, 2023
Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you provide to us voluntarily. This information may include:
- Full name
- Contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, mailing address)
- Date of birth
- Donor information (if applicable)
- Volunteer information (if applicable)
- Any other information you provide when contacting us or participating in our programs
2. Non-Personal Information
We may also collect non-personal information when you visit our website or interact with our online services. This information may include:
- Browser type and version
- Device type
- IP address
- Cookies and usage data (see “Cookies and Tracking Technologies” below)
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide information about our programs, events, and activities
- To process donations, where applicable
- To respond to your inquiries and requests
- To send newsletters, updates, and communications related to our mission
- To improve and optimize our website and services
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing or promotional purposes. We may, however, share your information with:
- Trusted service providers who assist us in conducting our operations and delivering services (e.g., email marketing services, payment processors)
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities, or as required by applicable law
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- To review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us using the information provided below.
- You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in our emails.
- You can set your browser to reject cookies or alert you when cookies are being sent.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.